Our care continues beyond delivering your bundle of joy. LNH paediatric care is one of the best in the city, delivered by a team of experts developmental paediatrics. We “get” kids! Children love coming to LNH with its dedicated play areas, friendly doctors and attractive consultant rooms. It offers a complete range of medical services for children aged up to 12 years. An emergency response team is available 24×7, in the process making LNH the first of its kind. A distinguishing feature of the neonatal and paediatric care at LNH Hospitals is the newborn screening, Fulfilling our aim to provide international standards of paediatric care.
The consultants here are not only a source of medical care but also information, advice, compassion, and support, working 24×7 throughout a year. At any given time, one of them is always available to treat your baby.
- A common cough, cold and fever
- Asthma and other respiratory disorders
- Food allergies
- Skin infections
- Gastrointestinal disorders like diarrhoea, constipation, colic pain, vomiting
- ENT problems
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Paediatric surgeries major and minor conducted
- Nutrition counseling for toddlers and children detailing about when, why, what and how to start solids.
- Developmental paediatrics dealing with delayed motor and sensory progress.
- Behavioral disorders like ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactive disorder), ADD (Attention deficit disorder)
- Paediatric and adolescent endocrinology (problems regarding growth, puberty, thyroid, diabetes, obesity, bone and calcium disorders etc.)
A vaccination calendar is given to parents for the immunization schedule from birth up to age 16. Regular reminders/alerts are sent through SMS or by email to help with the follow-up.
Our care continues beyond delivering your bundle of joy. LNH paediatric care is one of the best in the city, delivered by a team of paediatricians.
- 10 Beds NICU
- Multipara Monitor
- spo2 Monitor
- Bubble CPAP
- LED Phototherapy
- Bed Side Phototherapy
- New Born Screening
- Feeding Counsellor to the Mother
- Trained and Dedicated Staff round the Clock
- Regular Daily Immunisation
- IP and OP Care for Kids